Monday, August 11, 2014

Daily Hues Seattle Seahawks Trio Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

*Blogger Package*
Question for you...Who won the last super bowl?  The 2014 champs....who was it again?  Oh that's right!!!  The FREAKING SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!  Granted, I currently live in Arizona, I can claim love for the Seahawks because I was born, raised and college educated in the state of Washington.  Today's post is a review and swatch of Daily Hues Nail Lacquer Seattle Seahawk Trio.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Sea, a gorgeous blue holographic polish.   It is the beautiful color of the actual ocean off of Washington's coasts and it will match any jersey perfectly!  And if you aren't a football fan, it's still a great color to add to your collection.  Formula was creamy and easy to work with.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat in filtered light and simulated sun light (my kitchen light).





Next is Hawks...I mean if you have Sea, you had to have known Hawks would come next right?  Hawks is a bright green holographic that will compliment any Seahawk's gear.  Again, formula was perfect and photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat in filtered light and simulated sun light (kitchen light).





The last polish is called 12th Woman.  It contains neon green and blue micro glitter and medium silver holo circles.  I decided to layer this polish over 2 colors (pointer and middle is over a soft blue called Caitlyn from Daily Hues and ring and pinky is over a sheer green holo jelly called Independent from CDB Lacquer).  The depth of this polish gives the look of a turf field and the silver circles are the players.  Zero glitter fishing was needed.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat in filtered light and simulated sun light.




Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com

Loves:  I may be bias, but the theme rocks....I mean it's the 2014 Super Bowl Champs!  The holos are amazing!  Formulas top notch!  The creativity in 12th Woman is adorable....I see the players playing on my finger nails.

Wishes:  I wouldn't change anything because this collection is perfect.  However, if I was a Broncos Fan...I may wish there was a matching set for my team.

Stay connected to Daily Hues Nail Lacquer:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dailyhuesnaillacquer
Store: http://dailyhuesnaillacquer.storenvy.com/products/8585940-seattle-seahawks-trio
Instagram: @dailyhuesnaillacquer

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)