Friday, August 1, 2014

Signet Nails Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations,

A new indie for me to review today!  Signet Nails is from Mississippi and owned by Lauren.  Her line consists of crellies, glitter crellies and glitter toppers.  During her last sale, I picked up 3 colors that caught my eye.  These were so fun to work with I decided to add a little pizazz to two of them as well (photos included).

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Spotlight, a UV black light sensitive crelly.  Unfortunately I didn't have a black light on hand, but her online store has great images of the black light behavior.  Spotlight was smooth, creamy and applied evenly.  Photo shows 2 coats (no top coat).



Next is Orange Is The New Black, which I originally thought was more of a red in color.  Once I applied it, I realized it is a very deep orange.  Orange Is The New Black also contains little flecks of glitter to give it some added dimension.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat (Gem Glam Top Coat from My Dream Polish).  I was only able to get 1 photo that wasn't blurry but the color is gorgeous.


Lastly is Blue Lagoon, a creamy blue.  Blue Lagoon has a dreamy formula, a shiny finish and a lovely color perfect for nail art base.  Photos show 2 coats with no top coat.  Dots created using Spot Light.




Loves: I was blown away by the formula and the beautiful shine on Spotlight and Blue Lagoon!  (Orange Is The New Black had glitter which didn't repeat the same shine, but that is expected.)  Colors were well thought out and I really love the deep orange, original color I hadn't seen before.

Wishes:  I wouldn't change anything with the 3 that I have tried from Signet Nails.  I'm excited to see what else she has in store for future releases.

Bows from Charmingly Simple Nail Art

Stay connected to Signet Nails:
Instagram: @signetnails
Store: www.signetnails.com

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)