Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Ladybug Lacquer Halloween Polishes Swatch and Review

Greetings and Nailutations!

*Prize*
Today I'll be sharing 2 polishes I won as a runner up in a naming contest!  Ladybug Lacquer was having a contest to help name her fun glitter topper.  I didn't win the naming contest, but she liked my name so sent me some pretties!  Ladybug Lacquer products are 5-free, so they don't contain any of the 5 harsh chemicals that can be found in polish.

Now let's get to some swatches!

First up is Sunset Popsicles, a vibrant orange creme.  The formula on this creme was amazing and I did check - it water marbles!  This polish also doubles as a member of her Desert Days Collection.  Photos show 2 coats with shiny top coat.






Next is Spooky Splash, a glitter topper containing black hexes in a few sizes, squares and large triangles as well as iridescent glitters in a few shapes.  This polish was the naming contest polish.  I suggested "Acute Costume," to make a play on the acute triangles (nerd in me shining through).  I have this shown over Falling Leaves from ZoDi Nail Polish topped with a shiny top coat and in the macro over Sunset Popsicles.




I also did some nail art with the polishes.  The first mani, I started with Sunset Popsicle and added on an accent of Spooky Splash.  Then I applied a few bat vinyl decals from Nails Redesigned and topped it all with a shiny top coat.




The other nail art look I did was using Sunset Popsicles, Purity from Virtuous Polish & ZoDi Nail Polish Falling Leaves with Spooky Splash glitter topper to spice it up and then topped it off with a shiny top coat.


Shiny Top Coat: Gem Glam Top Coat from www.dreampolish.com

Loves: I love that Sunset Popsicle water marbles and has flawless formula.  I also love that Spooky Splash isn't too in-your-face-Halloween so it can really be used throughout the year.  I also love the logo, that little lady bug is absolutely adorable!  And of course I love that Ladybug Lacquer products are 5-free, so they don't contain any of the harsh chemicals that can be found in polish.

Wishes:  Well I do wish I had some of her Desert Days Collection, since I live in the desert.  (I already remedied this wish and ordered them earlier!!)

Stay Connected:
Store: http://www.ladybuglacquer.com
Instagram: @ladybuglacquer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ladybuglacquer

Happy Polishing,
Kristi aka @BeginNails



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)