Thursday, December 10, 2015

It Girl IG101 Stamping Plate Review Part 2

Greetings and Nailutations,

Today I have the second installment of reviewing IG10 stamping plate from It Girl.  It Girl is based out of Tacoma, Washingtong (my home state!) and has the 3 available plates, with new ones on the way.  I really love the repeating patterns in this plate.  They work great as a full mani or an accent or a skittle!


Now let's get to some manis!
The first image for this blog post is the repeating triangles.  I started with Bliss Polish Bonkers and stamped with Drip Drop Nail Paint (DDNP) Tighty Whities on the 2 middle fingers.  I decided to add a silver stud to the pointer and used Tighty Whities to add some dots to the pinky and pointer.  The mani was then topped with a shiny top coat.



The next mani is using the "arrow-heads" image.  Using Amazing Amethyst from Candied Apple Polish as my base, I stamped on MPolish Starflower and then topped it with a shiny top coat.



Then I used the image that reminded me of a maze.  Amanda from Creative Cuticles Nail Polish was my base along with DDNP Yoga Pants and I stamped MPolish Apricot Delight over both base colors. On the ring finger I used a half moon design and placed a loose glitter on.  Final step was to add a shiny top coat.





Next I used Pumpkin Spice from Girlosity Cosmetics and stamped on fun geometric shapes and colored them in using Liquid Kandi Swiss Chocolate, MTL Creations Harvest Moon and Goodbye Summer Sunset.  Then I topped it all with a shiny top coat.




The last mani I did using this plate is one of my favorites.  Something about stamping over glitter!!  I started with Jenna Hipp's Just One Bite, added All Mixed Up Lacquers Peaches Away glitter topper, stamped with DDNP Yoga Pants and topped it all with a shiny top coat.




Other Products used:
Shiny Top Coat/Latex Barrier: Dream Polish
Matte Top Coat: Girly Bits Cosmetics Polish Matte'rs
Stamper: What's Up Nails Creative Shop Stamper

Loves: As mentioned earlier, I love the repeating patterns!  They make creating a mani so easy.  The image sizes are large and covered my entire nail with extra room, in fact I have small nails, so I was able to stamp 2 nails with each image!

Wishes: I wouldn't change anything.  I am super excited to see the new plate designs in the next coming weeks!

Which image is your favorite?

Happy Polishing (and Stamping!),
Kristi aka @BeginNails

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. :)